F.I.R.E graduated!

Hi Folks!

I have some news for you. Not too HOT! But I thing it’s just hot enough. Hehe. First, I have been graduated! And the second, I’ll going to Jepara with all my classmates tomorrow morning. And the third, I’ll going to Jakarta to attend my brother’s weding, and finnaly, i can’t wait for SIMAK announcement!











i love those photos so much! let me introduce you to my best friend above,



Vita, she likes japhanese and law for her future. loves red. and she has a lot of novels on her room. and almost neat perfectly. sering disebut PUTRI SOLO! Just quickly Vit!!! :D








Don don, she's always excited with everything! heheh... she likes yell around. loves purple. and always encouraging us.










Annis, Ms. Feminime. i love her appearance. so calm and looks very nice :)
like help us, and she is very deserving in my photo session for my memmories album. thank's for the eyeliner ^^











And than, here we go for THE FIRE,



yay! we're happy!!! :D



listening what we should be listen


hey! here i'm!


FIRE! WE'RE GRADUATED!!!



this graduation make us happy! Actually, it makes us, woke up early, took a bath, make up, and dress up! There's no one out of the dresscode. Honestly, i really really mad of those dresscode. White up & black down. And they called white&black. Oh, what a nerd costumes? Why don't they choose more humanity costumes for our special day? Mungkin kebaya atau batik? Ok! Forgot about those dresscode for a while!



what's the name of that stuff ?


Metaaaaaal!


and some coverages,
















Okay! i think those enaugh. sorry i rather late for update :)

0 komentar: