Cileduk-Bekasi

haaaaaaaaai, longtime no update (^^)>
gomen minna :D

Hey, I wanna tell you about the SIMAK announcement! i wasn't accepted YET! see? everybody said,"DON'T GIVE UP VON!!!!" and definitely i answered,"FIRE!!!!" *like those on Sinchan TV show*
yeah! i never give up! UI gitu loh! and of course i joined UMB! wish me luck guys ^^
I'm going to Semarang on 21 Mei 2010. And UMB test will be held on 22 Mei in UNNES.and i'll go there with Nurul.

Okay, here we go for the late update, it was about my first flight to Jakarta on
Friday Mei 7th 2010 with my mom and my daddy. Not as usual, our route were Cileduk-Bekasi. I miss my Old home! and i didn't go there! it was on Pejaten Barat, Pasar Minggu, JakSel. When we traveled Cileduk-Bekasi through Pancoran statue, yeah, yeah, a little longer i'll get home! hooooooome :"(
and it was reminded me on my childhood. i miss my old best friends! Resti, how are you?

so, take a sneak peek here,



looking for a flyingducksman *emang gitu ya tulisannya?* haha








in Soekarno Hatta






Lamaran TIME!





awas cincinnya ke tuker!



blah blah blah i don't now



Mbak Fitri, Rara, and I



mumpung blom ada pengantennya



red carpet









Mas Dodo was the groom! congrats! :)



it takes a very very ultra hyper loooooong time for that, the next, next, and next!



happy wedding! let's start the party! XD



honestly, it was my first time in prayer at the Istiqlal :)


it's the largest mosque in Indonesia, ISTIQLAL. awesome!



Nita wanna ride horse, eh adanya delman!

0 komentar: