When the pain g0es down

A perfect dreamer just wanna try for looking the world

No one think t0 be you
and I'm n0t kinda like you
i have my own world, my wh0le w0rld,

n0body kn0ws what really inside is. You sh0w off y0ur pain and your pr0uding things up up n m0re.

And i just quite. No v0ice. And feels n0thing~

s0 small. . . So many pr0blem I had and didn't over yet.
So lame huh

Sometimes , the appearance sh0ws what sh0uld be sh0wing,
But it's g0nna be b0ring ,ha?. Everyone's on their on way. Some of them, care t0 the other. And m0st of them n0 signal yet , pr0bably missed and g0es away all day l0ng~

Prouded s0methings that never would be yet. it's tragic ha? and . . .ya so far, i'm really in the damn r0led super str0m.!!

And I just wait, look, n play the destiny.

-fr0m my eyes, watching the wild w0rld realities-

0 komentar: