Tumpengan dirumah

A perfect dreamer just wanna try for looking the world

This time I feel so ehm... "Rada merrrrrinding" hehe.. It's seriously hapened! Yap, I feel those feeling when I heard some songs, like Indonesia Raya, Asmaul Husnah, etc *i forgot*

But now, when the first time I hear "Wavin' Flag / Will I Be-nya David Guetta K'naan" sumpah gw merining !!! So, what's up whit that song guys? I don't really know exactly.But I feel ON FIRE at the time. It was burning on my soul to get the liberty! Ya!Ya! Ya! In addition, I'm listening Wavin' Flag now. I like it! Ummm, btw, did you know which one is the song I mean? I'm pretty sure you know, but maybe you just don't know about the singer and the tittle. Wavin' Flag is a themesong of CocaCo** corp in this world cup season which in shaking Africa this year!


he's Knaan!!! i really do love your song!!!


This's the hotest lyrics I love soooo much!

When I get older, I will be stronger, they call me freedom, just like a wavin' flag. Just wave your flag, so wave your flag! Now wave your flag!


Someday i'll do it!!! Go Indonesia!!! Go!!!


Okay! A day ago, my family has something to be celebrated, yaa something like our thanksfull to God for a lot.
Those are some pictures,


tumpeng-something


jadi mo mo lagi


hehe..


the most crowded table !!! *lebai*


Of course we cocked a lot, yellow rise *aneh ya? Maksud gw nasi kuning* hehe, oseng-oseng, bihun goreng, ayam ingkung, ayam goreng, sambel goreng, telor rebus, tahu tempe bachem and urap pap pap pap pap. I think those foods are too much! It's still on my kitchen anyway. Luckily, there're some yeah, momment when some people came and ate this morning, so those foods were less! Till now, we still have each of them. Hmmm... Dulunya enak, eh jadi eneg! -_-

Hmhmhm, when i were browsing, i founded this pretty shoes!






Guys, I want those stuff (>.<)

0 komentar: