love fashion blogs!

A perfect dreamer just wanna try for looking the world

Howdy minna-san!!!

Today, I feel sooooo curious! Lately, I often open some fashion blogs! And as a very normal and healthy girl, I wanna shop a lot!!!!! Kyaaaaaaaa~
It is absoutely not my fault MOM!!! Those stuff were cring on me and beg to buy. *ngeles*
The first blog I met some days ago was Diana Rikasari, she was definitely cool!!! Mix’nMatch she did was awesome! I love her imagination! I love her blog! I love her stuff! and I love her room too!


i love it!



so gorgeous ha?


i want this one!!!


it's newbies goodies



she said it was available in bright spot @ grand Indonesia


And from her lovely blog which won so many awards, I met a lot of online shops! Momma, just make them go away!!! *beging to buy*

In case, those online shops have so many goodies, gorgeous, unique, cute, and adorable stuff! And the price was so high for me as a student and not have income yet, except from my parent. And my parent have a thousand reasons to decline my desire to shop! Oh! That’s an irony.

Zara, topsop, forever21, old blossom box, alice point, picnic, and so many more I love!


alice on the street


they said it was sold out! WHAT?!!!?!!



chose one, and give it to me :)


Ok! Thaks for those inspiration Diana ^^

Umm, in addition, love your culture and explore the heritage, to show your love untuk Ibu Pertiwi! She has been watching on  YOU!

0 komentar: