Swear for all of the oaths that i've swear about

And here I am                                             Back to the typing world :)


So I swear ... (yeah i know, i've been talking about that more than once), yeah i've swear, but now i really swear and i promise that i really really wanna back  to this typing world, at least once a week.. hehe (^^)>


Did you know, that i've been through so many many many things that i love, hate, a little bit mad, sad, crazy, creepy, and furious all the time, but i loved to ^_^
But if you ask me 'How it's going on?' I afraid i'll say, 'Oh it's just ummmm... sorry, what's your question?'... and you repeat, 'HOW IT IS GOING ON?' and i said, 'ehm....sorry i forgot'
*HELP! immediately need a brain shock therapy*


The FACT is. . . I AM BLACK  !  As the result of those crazy fisheries practicums i am black! I'm realy really black! Ok i think brown. Sigh~
But it's okay when Y said that it's okay. Thanks Y  :) 
I don't wanna be black ehm i mean BROWN! God please take me to the right way *lagi berdoa*


By the way, I'm still on mid semester test now, and on the deadline for all those practicum reports, i hope it'll going well, i hope so, and i'll keep on typing here... see ya ^^

0 komentar: