My Mom Would Say

Being a little   child   is always fun, but now being a  mature  woman which has responsibility, opportunity, change, career, and romance, is all I wannabe. Sometimes it looks so hard, but it's not.
It's what you think about.

Now I am on my 3rd semester, and i fell happy. I'm happy with everything I do, even it's not much.  Being a grateful person and believe that everything is gonna be okay are the lucky tips to make you ageless :)

Believe it or not, smile can make your super hyper bad mood down to the pervious level.


And if I've done with a problem, i'm sure there are so many waiting lists for the other problems. And I believe It'll bringing us to the next level, like playing a video game :)

Being useful is the true meaning of live. And I'm happy with that. And my dady always say, "pokoke ojo lali solat." and my Mom always say,"Don't be scare if you're right, that's nothing to worried about dear."

And I'm so lucky to have you both

thanks
-ivon-

0 komentar: