super random

Assalamualaikum wr. wb
:)

hellllllllllllllow folks!
is that you? no! i'm not!
*well, what that means?*
T.T

ehm... First of all, I want to tell you about my schedules. I'm soooooo busy right now *lebay*
but, seriously it was!
And now, i have to take some check list on my note to keep that it'll run smoothly and done at time.

let me show you :
1. fit out all of the permission letter for my apprentice in Balai Budidaya Ikan Brati
2. take a traditional dance and musical course
3. finishing ! yap for my next business project with mb Dhee and Mamak :D
4. get ready for the apprentice! yay! but not yet , till now.. c'mon. maybe i need to get back in Semarang, but but but but... hmmmmmmmmm
5. another contests, just get panic with the deadline! hahahahah xD
6. meeting in the end of this month as a staff in Foreign Ministry in BEM FPIK
7. let the cameras on! yap! an indie movie project with mas Gema , mas Rintu, mas Syarif, Nazi, etc ^^
8. KRS, KHS, and payment!

Okay, I think those are enough, haha
and what about your day guys? I hope you get fun and healthy along the day :)

and for Y, ganbatte kudasai ya!!! i'm wait for you here :)
about yesterday, i'm sooo sorry about that, but till now, you lie or even not, it'll keep going on and on, so just prove it. Or even no need to do, maybe i don't really care abut that, because i don't know even care :)
*maybe a quip* ^_^

For my beloved best friends, ayuk, anis, dondon, ndanda, io, rere, boki, i miss you soooo, but the rain was falling down blindly. hehe

and for FIRE, i missssss you so much and mooore! wanna make another movie? ahhahahah
and for Cutu, please teach me about that home, and bla bla bla around its, ok ok! :)

please take a sneak peek here, my random activities hehe

in LPWP Jepara, before the accident :(

my mum birthday, hope you get happier ever after mum, i love you and always be ^^

survey location @ BBI Brati with Y :)

how it looks from here

guess what? haha

what's name of that stuff behind us?

Sampokong, we've got toured along the day before Imlek


:)

let's get moving to the next adventures!


0 komentar: