The Journey Were Began


Hi :)

How R u fella ?
Nice to meet you again
and I'm so sorry i really really busy lately... fiuh~

Making some paper, tasks, proposals, lab work and the reports.. oh come on. . . when it's getting over? :(
But live is a strugle! That's what Y said.. So just enjoy it, young people have to train the the super hyper fast jet plane! hahaha

For my Mom, i'm so apreciated with our endless love *hug tissue
because i'm going to be absent for home in this week (again) sigh -.-
But here i do waiting for the holiday!!! Emm... maybe next month :)

Currently my hobbies are so random, and my activities get the effect too. The unpredictable sleep time, irregular shower, and my bed seems so faaaaaaar away.

But here I am, try to figure out it all. Handling all the mess up! Yay yay yay!
 be a normal (spongebob's said)

And take a sneak peek here,

Sail Kendal! haha... this's one of our monthly open water dive

Oh it was 2 years ago in South Sulawesi, when i was in Jamboree Pemuda Indonesia

There are my home stay family in Maros Makassar and with other jamboree participants

this is our farewell night full of unique traditional shows and the litters of tears :(

a joint exercises between Red Fish (Research Diving and Fisheries Schooling) and Uksa387 :)

an industrial visits in bamboo craft in South Sulawesi

in Bantimurung, the kingdom of butterfly :) -South Sulawesi-

A welcome ceremony held by South Sulawesi government for all Jambore Participants and this is my Central Java Contingent :)

My window view, near my house, i've been saw this scenery in 45 days long, but i already miss it so much

when sun set came :)

Karst mountains, it's 2 km from my home stay, beautiful :)

Done!
See you soon :)

0 komentar: