Eight and Teen

Hi folks!

I am the eight now! hahaha... sure, i'm not seven anymore. SO TURN ON THE SPIRIT! Yay! :D

November 11th 2010
I've got the wet coolest morning ever! Not morning but a hyper early morning! And got stuck on the yard with a wet costume! All over the body! Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
And I begged around with every people inside the kost to let me in and open the door, c'mon! I got STUCK here!!!! But no one would :"<
They throw up the water on me, and i can't do the same thing, they were EIGHT and i was ONE! 8 vs 1.
next, next,
and 30 minutes later (maybe, because i just wait and mumble too long)
Finally Ayuk open the door and I was ready for the vengeance. hahahahaha

At campus,
UTS STATISTIK! God, i've never want to remember that anymore -_-

Kost (again)
For the night, i've got dinner at WSB with all of the KOST (except mbak Naya, because she wasn't here at the day) + Annis. Just forgot about the water for a while! hahaha
But, i was not as healthy as usual, i felt not too good. Just like my head shaking, and i wanna throw up everything inside my stomach. When we went back, I immediately went to my room, turned off the lamp, and went to bed. And I slept soundly :)

in 11 p.m. still on the day
Hastin, one of the KOST, called me up loudly, and asked me something about her key, yap, in fact she pretended losing her key! And I wasn't got any sense about that, because i've just slept and suddenly awake when she louded,  so I open my door and guess what?!!!? All of the KOST, Ayu, Denok, Hastin, Wulan, Mbak Novi, Mbak Dea, Mbak Ani (except Mbak Naya because she was at home that night) were in front of my room, sang a Happy Birthday song together and stand up with a cute and yummy tart with the candles on. I still standing on my door, setengah sadar setengah enggak. hehehehe ^^v
But, at that moment I felt soooooo happy :)
Domo arigatou gozaimasu minnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xD
Matur Thankyou yah ^^

12 November 2010
Lilik, Mas Yudho, Mas Irfan, and I were on a single route, we visited 3 places at once, PH, Lawang Sewu, and Tugu Muda.
so much fun and joy! but a little bit creepy :S
hahaha, just take a look here :)


dress codenya item ya?


hap! hap! hap! :D


And those are our faces,





it's time to show off. hahaha

Mas IKHSAN Salah KOSTUM tauu! hahaha . peace ^^v

astaughfirullahaladzim *tutup mata, tutup telinga* hehe ^^v

weird bubbles!


with my brother :)


Tugu Muda :





Naik kereta api, tut tut tut


Tugu muda, berapa umurnya?


dilarang menginjak rumput


rumput dilarang menginjak


does she look so cute :) *di lemparin batu orang2* hahaha


honestly, this's the coolest pict we ever take! yay! :D


hangout! yay! :D



itu vespa aku. iya kan Lik? 


So, you wanna try to go to that places?

0 komentar: